I have been painting and messing with these pieces of Bella art for a bit now. Last night I sketched out what I had in mind and was set on creating it. It is funny how sometimes things just don't work out like you planned and you end up with something completely different. Originally, these wooden letters were going on a wreath I was making for the front door. I quickly realized they were too big. I then decided to make a garland with the blue accent pieces, so I sat for a good hour stringing garland beads. After a good 2 feet of the beads were strung, I started trying to add the little accents, only to realize they might be too heavy and break the garland. I ended up with two totally separate pieces and still don't know what I am going to do with the Bella accent pieces! But, I had some fun and made a little pretty in the process.
|These are the Bella ornaments and letters that were originally going to be on the Bella LuElla front door wreath.|
|I realized the letters and ornaments were just too heavy feeling for the grapevine wreath.|
|I ended up doing something totally and completely different with the wreath.|
|After I did the wreath and hung it on the bookcase, I thought, I like it too much to put outside now. But, I will. I do want to make another wreath to sell though and hang on the end of the bookcase.|
|This is the beaded garland I spent an hour beading. I actually cut it into two pieces after I realized it was mega long.|
I hope to try to get some more done this weekend and I am starting to funnel in merchandise. Still hoping to have a soft opening within a few weeks, but I am just going with the flow for now. It seemed the more I pushed to hit some arbitrary deadline, the more stressed I got. This isn't supposed to be stressful, it is supposed to be fun! I am anxious however to bring in other artist's work to inventory, tag and get ready for the opening. I will keep you posted! :)